Ecstasy of Loving God
"Though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory," (1 Peter 1:8 NASB).
It is time to return the joy of the Lord to everyday Christian life. The Greek term for ecstasy is linked with the pleasurable, God-given state of out-of-body experience recorded throughout the New Testament and the church age.
Author John Crowder shows you how God's active interaction with men and women throughout the ages has always been marked by supernatural experiences. More than a state of mind, you will see how the nature of God's ecstasy is found in the joy, bliss, and inner raptures of His presence.
You will also:
- Learn the history of trances in revival ministries.
- Gain a biblical understanding of Christian mysticism.
- Explore the ecstatic states of prayer and spiritual trances.
- Learn how to walk in continual joy and pleasure before the Father.
- Examine miraculous phenomena.
- Be refreshed by the new wine of God's Spirit!
- Be encouraged to drink from the river of His pleasure! (Psalm 36:8)