Authority to Heal ECourse with Randy Clark
The Bible is filled with divine healing! From cover to cover, Scripture reveals many miraculous healings where the sick, terminally ill, and even the dead are restored to wholeness.
So how did healing—something natural for Jesus and the early church—become unfamiliar and controversial?
In the Authority to Heal curriculum, Randy Clark takes you on an interactive journey where he reveals the historical facts behind what happened to the practice of divine healing and shares Biblical truths and surprising testimonies from church history.
Through these eight Digital Video sessions and interactive study guide activities, you will learn how to:
- Recognize and overcome deceptions that block the flow of God’s power
- Unlock your inheritance of healing authority through Biblical truths and surprising testimonies from church history
- Deepen your understanding of God’s goodness through His signs and wonders
- Access the same power in which Jesus, the early church and Spirit-empowered miracleworkers throughout history walked
… and much more!
The Authority to Heal e-course includes…
- 8 Video Sessions: HD Video Download
- Authority to Heal book: PDF Download
- Study Guide: PDF Download
- Leader's Guide: PDF Download
What's the difference between Authority to Heal and Power to Heal?
In Randy Clark's book Power to Heal, you were equipped to pray for the sick. Now, in the Authority to Heal curriculum, you are going deeper. Through this revelatory Bible study, you will discover how God’s healing river never stopped flowing… and unleash
its power in your life today!