God Understands Divorce
How to survive the life, death, and rebirth of marriage.
Forgiveness removes any walls between you and God. Forgiveness is vertical as well as horizontal. --Myles Munroe (excerpt from Single, Married, Separated, and Life After Divorce)
God Understands Divorce is a comprehensive compilation of real-life marriage situations that explain how quickly relationships can deteriorate, how to bring life back to terminally ill marriages--and how to let go.
Whether you are divorced or thinking about it, you will discover:
- * How and why God understands divorce.
- * How to cope and become refreshed and respected.
- * A variety of real-life scenarios designed to change your perspective.
- * An interactive, friendly conversation to help revive the best part of you.
- * The eight steps to reconciliation.
Critical marital issues discussed include: Infidelity and Impotence; Drug and Alcohol Abuse; Personal Growth; Finances and Parenting; Personal Happiness; Intolerance, Physical and Emotional Abuse; Incompatibility.
God Understands Divorce brings you full circle--back into the loving arms of a loving God.