Also available at
The book that Christians want
For this urgent hour in history
As ISIS dominates news headlines, attention is given to the terrorist group’s ideology… when thetruemotive of their mayhem is actually revealed in their theology!
Major General Michael K. Nagata of the Special Operations forces in the Middle East explains that “we do not understand the movement… and until we do, we are not going to defeat it.”
The key to defeating ISIS’ regime of terror is understanding its theology.
This is why two leading Biblical scholars offer this go-to guide to understanding ISIS’ distorted theology. Through fresh historical and Biblical insights, discover how ISIS’ acts of violence, terrorism, and persecution impact your life and your faith today.
Get revealing answers to questions such as:
- How did three faiths come out of one man—Abraham?
- Why does ISIS utilize social media and technology for terrorist propaganda?
- Is ISIS Islamic and would Muhammad himself join this group?
- How do the Gospels and the Qur’an see Jesus differently?
- How does Biblical history address the development of ISIS?