The Leadership Gap
Fulfilling Your Call
Want to know how your ministry can fulfill its destiny and God-given purpose? Here’s some advice from T.D. Jakes’ right-hand man!
Whether you are a pastor, a church employee, a volunteer, or a congregation member, The Leadership Gap is filled with solid, practical advice that you can use in your ministry. Curtis Wallace shares from his vast experience in both the business and church worlds, sharing valuable advice with anyone involved in their church on any level. This book will help ministries and the people who run them become more effective in their work, thereby fulfill their calling and becoming closer to God. Curtis Wallace conveys priceless wisdom in this accessible book—a must-read for all church leaders!
You will learn:
- How to fill in the gaps in your ministry team
- How to address your organization’s weaknesses
- Tools for interacting with other members of your ministry team
- What to prioritize in a successful ministry
- How to set ministry goals
- How to reach your full potential, individually and corporately!
Curtis Wallace writes, “This book is about telling truth to church and ministry leaders and helping them identify and fill the gaps in their team. By filling these gaps, your ministry will have the tools and the people you need to reach your God-given potential!”